We will introduce ourselves. We are three good friends, Carolina, Carlos and Esteban. In 2013, after a time in wanted and capture (of a project), we discovered in the number 20 of the Avenue of Príes a small treasure of century XIX. The idea was complex, the challenge, wonderful: create the accommodation that we always dreamed like travelers.
THE NEWS ROOM
A house with history
Avenida de Príes is one of the most beautiful and prestigious streets in the city of Malaga. It is flanked by numerous buildings of great architectural and historical interest, including La Casa Azul B & B. In number 1, in addition, stands the English Cemetery and Protestant church of Saint George, being one of the most interesting and unknown visits of the capital. Our accommodation rises just opposite, at number 20, a few meters from the beautiful Reding Fountain (from 1675) in a row of old terraced houses, built in the second half of the nineteenth century. In these illustrious, Anglo-Saxon houses, the great architect Jerónimo Cuervo, author of a good number of works in the city of Malaga, was able to take part, among which are the Cervantes Theater, the Gálvez Hospital, the Church of San Pablo, the Abbey of Santa Ana or the School San Estanislao de Kostka.
THE GERMAN CONSUL
Pries Avenue memorialize Adolfo Príes and Saniter, consul of Germany in Malaga, who intervened in the evacuation of the wounded from the shipwreck of the frigate Gneisenau in December 1900.